Check Internet Status for TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Once you complete setup for your TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device, you can easily make sure that your wifi extender device working accurately or not? Once the settings are done, you can access http:// tplink.com web address from your computer and check the internet status for your device.
“Internet Status” for TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device is used to check the internet connections between your router and wifi extender device. if you find that internet connection is not active for your device then you can reconfigure your device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
How to Check Internet Status for TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender?
Here are the steps that you will follow.
- From a computer device access http:// tplink.com web address. This is the default web address for getting dashboard access for your tplink devices.
- Fill default tplink wifi extender login user name and password for your device login.
- After that you can check “Settings” tab.
- After that choose “Status” option.
- When TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device is working accurately you will find that your 2.4 GHz network LED is solid yellow in colour and 5 GHz status LED is solid blue I colour. If you find that these status LED lights are not accurate then you can reconfigure your device using “Settings” tab.
- When all your devices are not working accurately, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz status LED will be off for all the time.
- When TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device and router device not accurately connected, status LED lights will be off. In that case, you will need to change the position for your devices.
These are the steps to find the internet status for your TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device.