Find Location to Place TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router
Once you have new TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router device for your wifi network then you must choose best location for placing your wifi router device. Remember that if you router device is placed to a wrong place; you will start slow wifi connections in future.
If you want to get better location for your wifi router device then this article will help you. Using http //tplinklogin.net/ page you can find the current wifi speed of your device router and if this router speed in not accurate then change the location of your device.
How to Find a Location for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router?
If you can’t access login page for your device from a computer then following tricks will resolve your issues.
- Do not place your router device near to any other electronic devices. When you have router device and other electronic devices to a same location then these devices will disturb your wifi connections.
- You can place your TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router device to a wooden shelf.
- Do not place your wifi router device directly on floor because this will damage your router device in future.
- Make sure that location where you are placing your http //tplinklogin.net/ TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router device must have power source. If you do not have power source near to your router device, you will need to purchase a power extension.
- If you are placing your tplink wifi router device near to any desktop device then this will help you in accessing tplink wifi router login page.
- No not place your wifi router device to any moisture place because this will damage the inner hardware of your router device.
- Make sure that TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router device is placed to the center location of your access point and all other wireless devices.
These simple tricks will help you to get best locations for your tplink wifi router device. These tricks will also help you to choose location for your tplink wifi extenders and tplink access point devices.