Connecting your tplink cloud camera and router device
When you install the tplink cloud camera for your network, you will need to make sure that your camera device can easily communicate with the router device that you have installed for your network. your camera device can easily save all the video recordings to a remote cloud account only and only if your router device is working accurately. You can easily manage the settings for your router device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. you have to make sure that your cloud camera can easily record the video clips for a large area. In this article we are going to explain the steps for connecting your tplink cloud camera with the router devices.
Here are the Steps to Manage Cloud Camera Connections with Router Device | http:// tplink cloud
- Using Ethernet cable connect your tplink wifi router device with the cloud cameras and you can use the Ethernet port for connecting your camera device together.
- Make sure that “Intelligent IP Installer” utility is installed for your computer device and then open this utility.
- Click on the option “Link to IE” button from the configuration button.
- There you will need to fill the login user name and password for your device so make sure that the login details are correct for your device.
- Go for the “settings” option.
- Select “Basic” option from there.
- Go for “Wireless” option under the “Network” tab.
- Using the radio button you will need to select “ON” option.
- There you can select the option “Obtain IP Address Automatically” and “Obtain DNS Address Automatically”.
- After that you can reboot your tplink cloud camera device and for that you will need to go for the “Initialize” option under the “Basic” settings for your tplink cloud camera devices.
These are the steps that will easily connect your tplink cloud camera devices with the router device that you have installed for your home network. make sure that your devices can easily communicate with each other in future also. You can go for the blog page of the website and have complete details for tp link.com 192.168.1.254 tp link 192.168.1.1 setup tp link tplinkwifi.net http //tplinkwifi.net tplinkwifi net tp link wifi tplinkwifi net login tolinkwifi.net tplinkap.net http //tplinkap.net http //tplinkap.net/