LED Explanations for TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender
WiFi extender devices do not need any type of introduction because these days most of us are using these networking devices at your home. When you want to get wifi connections a long distance at your home then these wifi extender devices are best to use.
TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender devices are very popular these days and you can easily configure these devices for your home network. You can add these devices to your network either using WPS button or by accessing tplink.com web address. http:// tplink.com web address is used to add a new device to your network.
Status LED at the front side of your TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device is used so that you can configure your device accurately. In this status we are explaining these status LED lights.
- If status RE light is solid green in color that means your devices are communicating accurately. This means, your wifi router and wifi extender devices are connected accurately.
- When your wifi extender device and router is not connected accurately the RE status LED will be solid red in color.
- When WPS settings are done for your devices, RE light will blink in fast speed. This is also a feature of these devices that you can easily add your devices using WPS button.
- When power status LED is green in color that means your device is getting accurate and required power supply.
- When power status LED is off that means your devices are not receiving power supply at all.
- When network status LED is off that means there are no 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz connections for your devices.
So, these are the meanings of the status LED lights for TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender devices.