TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router DHCP Server Settings
If you purchase TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router for wifi access, make sure that you can change the DHCP protocol settings for this router device. Not all users will need to change the DHCP server settings for tplink router devices but there are only few users who need to reconfigure DHCP server settings from tp link router setup page.
DHCP stands for “Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol” and this is one of most commonly used protocol that you will find in computer networking. When DHCP protocol is enabled for your tplink wifi router login device, your router device will automatically assign TCP and IP protocols to all the wireless computer and mobile devices connected to your network.
How to Change Default DHCP Server Settings for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router?
If you do not want default DHCP server settings for your TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router device then you can change these settings using following step.
- Connect TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router with a computer. This computer device will help you to access tp link router setup page using 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Open web browser and type http:// tplink wifi net address.
- For login page use default login details for accessing your device setup page.
- Click on “Advanced” button from tplink setup page.
- After that click on “Network” button.
- At the end select “DHCP Server” button. This button is used so that you can change dynamic host configuration protocol for your router device.
- Enable or disable the DHCP server for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router.
- Fill the starting IP address.
- After that fill ending IP address for your device.
- Fill address lease time.
- You will also need gateway, primary and secondary DNS system. Fill these details accurately and if you do not know about these details then contact your internet service providers.
- Fill the MAC address of DHCP client that is connected to your network.
Once you make all these settings from tp link router setup page, click on “save” button.